Respira Compact ORDER FORM
* Easy and intuitive filter replacements, which work without the need to remove mask from face.
* Solution does not use an exhalation valve.
* An effective mechanical capture of particles.
* Flexibility of final application of the applied nanotextile filter element.
* Functionality comparable to existing structural solutions.
* The nanotextile filter element meets the requirements for this type of filter while offering as smaller working area comparison to existing solutions.
The following basic requirements were taken into account within the RESPIRA design proposal:
* Tightness at the borderline of the flexible part of the mask and face.
* Cohesiveness and tightness at the borderline of the flexible (facial) and the solid part of the mask.
* Tightness at the borderline of the solid part of the mask and the filter.
* Easy and intuitive filter replacement without the need to remove the mask from face.
* Acceptable difficulty of production of the flexible (facial) and the fixed (periphery-margin) part of the mask.
* Acceptable difficulty of filter production.
* The minimum normatively determined filter area in terms of breathability 150cm2.
* Solution not using an exhalation valve.
RESPIRA is composed of a flexible and a solid part. The nanotextile filter element is attached to the solid part of the mask.